Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 7 in /home/customer/www/phd.organelas.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/p2/inc/mentions.php on line 77

First try on the confocal with L. ruber. Samples treated cleared with Murray’s clear and stained with Phallacidin and Propidium Iodide. Since I only used the 40x objective I just managed to capture close ups of the body wall and anterior end. I could only do one slide using the control with murray clear in the confocal, so I will still compare with the samples without murray clear.

Tissues looked quite ok. By checking out in the scope with DIC the epidermis looked normal and the cilia were intact, it seems. Staining in both (cysteine/control) looked the same under fluorescent lamp.